What do you mean by cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored in your browser when you visit our site.
Thanks to the cookie, we remember your preferences so that when you visit us again, you get a better online experience.
You decide if you allow cookies or not, but if you decide not to allow them, you must block them in your browser.
Why should I allow cookies?
By allowing cookies, you can get a better experience on our website.
In addition, there are some basic actions that require cookies such as management in the customer area or in the forms, in order to provide you with personalized information, etc.
What happens if I block cookies?
If you decide to block cookies, you can prevent the proper functioning of some features of the website. This will restrict what you can do on our website.
– When you log in to your account
– A history of your preferences for your next visit
– Provide personalized content
If you accept these limitations and decide to block cookies, please follow the instructions for your browser in the next section.
How can I block or allow cookies?
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies, if you prefer. If you do not like how this affects your online experience, it’s just as easy to change things again.
COMMUNICATED ADEQUACY TO THE RGPD
On May 25, 2016, the European data protection regulation, better known as General Regulation 2016/679 (EU) for Data Protection (hereinafter, “RGPD“), entered into force on May 25, 2018. normative step to be of full application.
In this way, at XARCUTERIES GALIOT SL we are preparing to assume the new commitments established by the regulation on the protection of personal data and thus offer them a service adjusted to the requirements of the future legal framework.
In this sense, we are writing to you in order to inform you of the most important changes that this new European regulation for the protection of personal data incorporates, which are detailed below, by way of example, of some of the changes and novelties that depend on your application:
• Extension of the rights as interested or affected provided, which include new features such as the right to be forgotten and the right to portability of data,
• The figure of the Delegate for Data Protection,
• The obligation to obtain consent through clear or affirmative action of the interested party,
• The emergence of new legitimate bases that allow data processing, or
• The obligation to communicate security incidents that may affect the rights and freedoms of the interested parties. In XARCUTERIES GALIOT SL we inform you that the treatments are required for the correct development of the contractual relationship between you and XARCUTERIES GALIOT SL.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations and applicable in data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data. as well as the revocation of the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the AVINGUDA DE LA CONSTITUCIO 141 BAIXOS 08860, CASTELLDEFELS (BARCELONA) or email email@example.com. You can go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
Signed: XARCUTERIES GALIOT SL